Sovereign Of United Lunacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Of United Lunacy

A Hierarchical StarGateWars Alliance Priding Itself On Loyalty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izanami Says Hey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ang3l_Allur3

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Izanami Says Hey Empty
PostSubject: Izanami Says Hey   Izanami Says Hey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi i'm a friend of kasey in RL

anyways she sends her love to everyone. Her brother might be coming to visit her if he can get enough money so she is really looking forward to that. Basically with her everyday at the hospital. She is unconcious most of the time due to lack of oxygen - but keeping her chin up. She wants everyone to know that she loves all of you tons and tons and hope that everything is going wonderful with you all.

If you would like to chat to her in hospital she is using a cellphone program called MXit. Its really easy to download and doesn't cost anything to use. so its like free sms's. All of us use it here in this country. Anyways if have any questions that you want to pass along to her i'm occassionally on her MSN, or you can add me on my msn: izanami.girl@live.co.za anyways please don't worry about her - she keeps saying she is a Tank so nothing will go wrong.

I'm currently playing her account and learning the game from Tekki. So ye good to meet all of you and hope that you all enjoyed your New Years and Christmas's. On a funny note - Kasey got a little drunk on new years *haha* only gave her one drink and she was gone. Oh she also says that you guys must eat Candy before every meal or something. She is on lot of pain killers so might just be the drugs talking - its really funny to talk to her.

Cheers,
Regan
Back to top Go down

Izanami Says Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami Says Hey   Izanami Says Hey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:23 pm

its good to hear about her, tell her i send my best wishes and hope she goes home soon and i also said happy new year
Back to top Go down
AA.

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : climbing, electronics, climbing :D walks :)
Humor : As long as there's smoke :) !
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Izanami Says Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami Says Hey   Izanami Says Hey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 am

Well im back to Smile !

Anyway....Izanami say hi to Kasey for me and tell her that my defence is waiting for her massing when she comes back Smile ! Make sure she doesnt forget that Smile ! Hehehe! Where is she staying - i mean at what hospital?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izanami Says Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami Says Hey   Izanami Says Hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanami Says Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sovereign Of United Lunacy :: S.P.A.M. Friendly Zone: :: Jokes and Amusement Section-
Jump to: