Sovereign Of United Lunacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sovereign Of United Lunacy

A Hierarchical StarGateWars Alliance Priding Itself On Loyalty.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss4tunE
Admin
Miss4tunE

Female Number of posts : 205
Job/hobbies : Beautician
Registration date : 2008-12-11

History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 am

History oF SOUL:

In an ettempt to make a Grand Alliance with set boundaries and procedures. A complete and functioning system. Miss4tunE dispersed from the Realm of The Ancient Gathered for a Brief period to give back to the people that she held dear in her heart.

Within this new World Miss4tunE poured the very essence of her heart. This accompanied all the love that was given to her by her ‘creator’ which seemed to be more of a brother than anything else. Along with this she poured to love of her brethren; Tokko, TearJerker, DevilsDeath and Woodsy1980. Even the most recent of her brother’s love was added to this creation, TheWay.

This world was beautiful, its essence of nature discharged of its very walls. It was a beacon in the middle of space. A flat board encompassed by various natural scenery that Miss4tunE had seen or destroyed through out her existence – A valley of Kings and Queens. The structure was large enough for an entire Empire to form upon its base and additionally there was encompassed a smaller section under the main base which protected a possible training ground for a smaller Empire for those who wished to follow the new path of the Goddess.

Beyond the Various ports and docking stations - vast beyond most beings comprehension was the solid barrier that had been built by Miss4tunE herself so that any attacks upon the members within the Alliance would be felt by her first. To come to thier aid she would whenever they called upon her. That was her only desire - To serve and the main reason for creating the new world.

The Empire was to be named after that which was poured into it. It contained love, hopes, dreams, aspirations, battle plans, formations and techniques, a vast array of perfection in its truest essence and would hence forth be named – S.O.U.L. This was a monarchy represented by the old days of knighthood in its truest form. It was a basis for servitude. To protect all within its hall, no matter the cost. This was to be he founding home of the previous Ancient Gathered Empire.

It was the Sovereign oF United Lunacy and its meaning was emphasized in its name. Insanity driven to protect its members through all trails and terbulations.

Last edited by Miss4tunE on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soul.rpg-board.net
AA.

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : climbing, electronics, climbing :D walks :)
Humor : As long as there's smoke :) !
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Aha, so this is what happend Smile ... well, i still have a hunch that this was pre-thought! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Admin
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:24 pm

The Alliance was thought up by myself about a week ago.
The same day I brought it up to TheWay.

Started the forum, was away for 5 Days and then finished the rest of the forum when I came back.
Back to top Go down
AA.

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:34 pm

Yeah, i noticed that u were the first person to join the forum, 5 days ago Very Happy ! Hehehe! And by the way it is a nice forum Very Happy ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Admin
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 am

thanks a bunch.
still waiting on my photoshop to get fixed so i can start alliance signatures etc.
Back to top Go down
~Nemisis

~Nemisis

Male Number of posts : 76
Job/hobbies : War Preparation Councilor
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 pm

"reaches out and Spanks the Naughty girl Rolling Eyes "
sorry just...couldnt...............resist!
yes very well done both forum and alliance start up,will help where i can as often as i can.
Back to top Go down
AA.

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 pm

well, thats a good idea nemesis, cause i think missy has a lot on her mind atm Very Happy or am i just mistaking Very Happy hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Miss4tunE
Admin
Miss4tunE

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:35 pm

LoLz
well thanks for the kind words.
This is your home and ill do my best to protect you guys Smile
Trying on making it more fun for you too.

If you have any suggestions please put them down. in the idea section.
Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
AA.

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Think we can lock this topic down and missy can post only big things that happened in the alliance? Smile What do u think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy   History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History oF SOUL: Sovereign oF United Lunacy
Page 1 of 1